Take control of the installation and install the hardware yourself
Use this option if you have someone in your organistion who can complete the installation.
Benefits installing the hardware yourself
Installations can be completed in your own time.
Easy-to-follow installation guides and videos are available to help you through the process.
The hardware can be delivered to an address of your choosing.
You take control of the installation process.
No need to take time off for a technician installation.
Save money by using your organization’s mechanics.
What you need to do
Step 1: Prepare for your installation
- Check that you have received the correct hardware and cables.
- Read our installation guides
- Watch our installation videos.
Step 2: Plan your installation
- Choose an installation day that suits you and your drivers.
- Arrange to have drivers and vehicles on-site for installation.
Step 3: Install your devices
- Make sure you have any required tools.
- Follow the installation instructions closely.
- Check your vehicles are reporting in Reveal or Spotlight.
Step 4: Get started with Reveal
- Watch our video tutorials.
- Take a look at our Quick Start guide.
- Start tracking your vehicles.